WHAT DOES THIS POLICY COVER?
This policy describes how Hexagon Offices will make use of your data. It also describes your data protection rights.
SUMMARY OF HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- Hexagon Offices uses your personal data to manage your relationship with us, allow you to get in contact with us and to be contacted via email by a Hexagon Offices representative in order to receive further information regarding your enquiry.
- Where we rely on your consent, such as for direct marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you send us a message or mail we collect and process the following data:
- your name
- your email address
- your phone number
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website;
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION, AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS USE?
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To be contacted by a Hexagon Offices representative in order receive further information regarding your enquiry. This includes:
- communicating with you by phone or e-mail
- Where we have a legitimate interest. This includes:
- to conduct research, analysis and analytics.
- Where you give us consent:
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our by affiliates and carefully selected partners.
- we place cookies in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for purposes that will be explained to you at that time.
WITHDRAWING CONSENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us anytime at email@example.com
WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE?
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we use the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us – or our data protection officer – by using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
We aim to satisfy all queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, or would like to opt out of direct marketing, you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG WILL YOU RETAIN MY DATA?
We process your data as long as it is necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes.
If you are a Hexagon Offices customer, we will process your data for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently under the legal obligations incumbent on Hexagon Offices (ex: in the case of financial accounting documents for which the statutory retention period is 10 years from the end of the financial year in which they were drawn up).
We guarantee that:
- We process the minimum data for delivering, improving and guaranteeing the services we offer, as well as for the user experience on the website.
- Processed data is stored securely in a secure environment
- Personal data is strictly confidential and will not be transmitted, sold or negotiated with third parties.
For any additional questions about how your personal data is processed or for exercising the above mentioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com